Orchestrate an interstellar war and seal humanity's doomed fate in Disunity, a real-time strategy game for the PC.
What is Disunity?
Disunity is a single-player real-time strategy game firmly focused on starship combat. Players assume the role of supreme admiral, and conquer star systems with their fleets.
- Lead your fleets in real-time combat across entire star systems.
- Master the art of fleet composition with detailed ship and weapon attributes.
- Subvert the minds of your enemies--everything you gain is appropriated from hostile forces.
- Collapse the Terran Union and conquer Earth in a nonlinear campaign.
- Create custom maps, ships and weapons with native mod support.
Why is Disunity different?
There are several concepts that set Disunity apart from other strategy games.
- Everything gained is taken from the enemy, replacing the traditional paradigm of resource gathering and unit construction.
- Rather than commanding individual ships, fleets are the basic unit. They derive their stats from the ships that compose them.
- Fleets move using Newtonian physics—there are no maximum speeds, only acceleration values.
How can I stay informed?
Don’t do social media? Enter your email address below and you’ll be notified of critical updates as they occur!